Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hotel Lobby Scene (updated images)






I'm finished adding the massive amount of lights that this scene needs. Now, I can begin focusing on making certain tweaks to the lighting. The area around the clerk counter (between the 2 table lamps) is too dark, as is the bottom of the columns leading to the stairs. If the floor is as bright as it is, then the bottom of those columns should be brighter as well.

Speaking of the lamps, they also need to be tweaked a bit as well. The shader on them is absorbing the light way too much right now. The areas under the stairs definitely need to be brightened up. They are too dark at the moment.

The good thing is that now that I have all of the lights that I need in the scene, I can play with the scenes and make minor changes to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment