Thursday, December 2, 2010

Final Character Designs







These are the final character designs I decided to stick with for the film. The old man is the central character, and he is not revealed until towards the end of the film. I decided to make him, as well as both girls stylized, yet somewhat realistic. Both versions of the female character has un-proportional eyes and head.

I kept the arms and legs thin to help in the rigging process, as thin limbs make the rigging much easier to do. As for the rest of the body, I gave the old man fairly standard clothes since it isn't all that important what he is wearing. I tried to have a more elegant dress for the older version of the girl, while the skirt for the younger version gives her more of an innocent and playful appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment